Hiya, guys. I finished applying to two beautiful universities today, I made a little progress packing up my room to move, and I just finished eating a delicious club sandwich, so I’m all set to do this blogging thing. Today, I’m bringing you an irregular post to announce my nomination for the Leibster Blogging Award! This award is meant to help bloggers discover other upcoming blogs. Here are the rules:
So here we go…
I would like to thank beauty blogger (and my best friend), Valerie, for nominating me to do this. I would also like to thank her for always supporting me on this journey. Everyone should go give her blog some lovin’.
The Blogs I’d like to Nominate:
The rules said to nominate up to 11 blog, but I decided to just do my top 5.
11 Questions from the Blog that Nominated Me
- What is the traditional meal you eat for Christmas? My family is not very traditional at all. Sometimes we eat steak. Sometimes we eat fried turkey. Sometimes (like this Christmas) we eat Pho, a Vietnamese noodle soup.
- When do you open presents? Midnight or morning of Christmas? My family usually goes to midnight Christmas mass every year, so we open presents when we get home from that.
- What’s the first thing you think of when you hear the word, Christmas? I think of the color red? Glitter? All of the above?
- What’s your favorite Christmas movie? Ugh… cheesy Christmas movies. Can my answer be the entire collection of Hallmark Christmas movies that plays every year? I know they are so bad and so cheesy, but they’re oh so addicting!
- What’s your favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
- What is the best Christmas gift that you have ever received? My Macbook Air I received my freshman year of high school
- How often do you play Secret Santa? Pretty much every year for something at school
- What type of outfit do you wear for Christmas? This year, I wore a flannel and some leggings, but my momma made me change into a dress (eww) for church
- What is your most favorite product so far for the month of December? I’m not a beauty blog, and I don’t know anything about makeup, but I have been loving the Anastasia eyebrow pomade in the shade Chocolate
- What’s your favorite Christmas memory? A long, long time ago (2004), something strange, almost magical happened…it snowed in South Texas! Unfortunately, this year, it was 80 degrees outside
- Are you ready for the new year, 2016? YES. Bring it on, baby!
11 Facts About Me
- I have unhealthy obsession with Captain America (Hello, 6’4″ cardboard cutout)
- I say “mer” a lot a lot. It doesn’t mean anything, but it also means everything
- I have a journal, and I write/draw in it as often as I can. Someone once referred to me as “Journalet” because of it hehe
- My room is always a huge mess (and so is my life tbh)
- I am a Beatles fanatic
- I love all things pink and gold
- I collect old cameras
- I love to make dreamcatchers
- I do pageants. Yes, pageants. No, they’re not like on Toddlers and Tiaras
- I want to spend the rest of my life traveling
- I want a kitty, and I want to name her Arabella.
11 Questions I Want My Nominees To Answer
- What is your New Years resolution?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- What is your favorite memory of 2015?
- What is your favorite book?
- Sum up your personality in one word
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite blog to follow?
- Why did you begin blogging?
- What was your favorite Christmas gift?
- Did it snow where you live?
Thank you for stopping by!